What fish are available in or near Perth WA

Discussion in 'Hatcheries - fish suppliers - Trout - Perch - Cod ' started by mjacko88, May 7, 2012.

1. mjacko88

mjacko88 New Member

Help, I'm new to this, so any help would be appreciated, what fish are available close to Perth WA is it only Silver Perch? or are the others that can be shipped into the state maybe?
    Also I'm not sure what fish I want so if you can advise me on the best fish that would be a great help.

Thanks Guys Jacko:)
  2. RupertofOZ

RupertofOZ New Member

Try Fergusons Springs... Gavin may have some Trout left....
  3. mjacko88

mjacko88 New Member

Cheers John, but who or what is Fergusons springs?drinkanim
  4. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Super Moderator Staff Member

http://www.fergusonsprings.com/

Silver Perch and Barramundi can usually be sourced in Perth, but for trout Gav at Ferguson springs is probably your best bet, unless you only want a few, then maybe try Woodvale fish and lilly farm.
  5. mjacko88

mjacko88 New Member

Thanks for this, I've checked out the link for Fergussons, I think to start of with I'll give the silver perch ago, and I'm also going to grab some marron for a couple of small solar units, so thanks again this is great,... if you can think of anything else I might need to know, please feel free to empart you knowledge on to me, anytime, unless its about those cellar dwelling pies!
    Just joking my son in law is also a pies supporter, if I can have a drink with him and barrack for the pies I can do it with anyone. Jackodrinkanim
  6. Yabbies4me

Yabbies4me Super Moderator Staff Member

:eek:... What ladder are you looking at?

He sounds like an intelligent young man!... that can only add to the gene pool in a positive way!
  7. mjacko88

mjacko88 New Member

Nah!! he's as dumb as a block of flats! but your right he married my daughter so the gene pool is getting healthier!drinkanim
  8. mjacko88

mjacko88 New Member

Trouble is he has infected my grandson, he also barracks for the black & white stripes