1. The Practical Aquaponics discussion forum has been in operation for the last 5 years...

We have enjoyed giving this service free of charge however ongoing increasing financial costs of running this service is making it increasingly difficult. Up until now we have resisted advertising as a means of a revenue stream to help run this forum but it has become inevitable that extra revenue is required to run this forum.

We have introduced a donate button to help offset the cost of running this forum. It is completely voluntary, but if you would like to donate, all donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Murray..

New Profile Posts

1. Boyd Houweling
    Boyd Houweling
    Live long and prosper ;)
  2. Premnath
    Premnath
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER SUPREME
  3. Marcel
    Marcel
    Looking for high quality food solutions using agroecological methods
  4. Jayant Bhavsar
    Jayant Bhavsar
    Supplier of all types of Greenhouses,Hydroponics,Aquaponics systems and equipments- +91-942-200-5452 Email -biz.shreefabco@gmail.com
  5. Gadgit
    Gadgit
    If my head knew what my hands know, I'd be a genius .
  6. Okarusewa
    Okarusewa
    Indy 23 up and running. I'll keep you all posted on the progress!!
  7. Big B
    Big B
    LOVIN THE AQUAPONICS LIFE
  8. Robdog
    Robdog
    testtesttest
  9. Denver Vidler
    Denver Vidler
    Designing my first AP System...so excited about this.
  10. Rainsford
    Rainsford
    A new comer to Aquaponics, done some research on the internet, and eager to learn more and go practical.
  11. Harold Wissell
  12. JOEFISH
    JOEFISH
    Autocomplete used a different email instead of the one I used for the design course. JSPFISH@GMAIL.COM is the correct one.
  13. Shunyam
    Shunyam Murray
    Hi. What are the pros and cons LDPE or polyester FG? I got 2x 1000l FG fishtanks and 2x 600l FG growbeds, as well a swirl filter. I want to built at least another 2 beds out of ply 300x70x30cm each.
    Iit'll be a flood and drain syst. with dwc and media beds. Which to make the media beds the wooden ones or the FG ones. As well 3 bathtubs and 2 plyw. beds of 430x80x30cm. How much should be media b.?
    Thanks
    Shunyam
  14. Glyn
    Glyn
    Grow to eat
  15. achuthanand
    achuthanand
    agriculture enthusiast
  16. Jacob Konold
    Jacob Konold Alex Choi
    Mr Choi,
    Are you in need of employees for the greenhouse you will be starting? I recently earned a Bachelor of General Studies with a focus on Aquaponics at South Dakota State University. I am very passionate about Aquaponics, and I want a reason to come to South Korea, for I have great friends there and I wish to learn the language and culture.
    Sincerely,
    Jacob Konold
  17. Lakeway Tilapia
    Lakeway Tilapia
    Answering the technical support line.
  18. Bill McLarty
  19. Tami Danysh
    Tami Danysh Byron
    I live in Aspley and just found some of your questions on starting your system. Since you lived close to us....thought we might bounce ideas off as we are just starting as well. Hopeful to begin a beer making operations as well. Thanks Would like to get worms as well if you still have.
  20. Joshua Wildenberg
    Joshua Wildenberg
    Hi there, looking for a cheap way and Zen way for aquaponics n'Koi carp :)