I am sorry to report that our very popular Practical Aquaponics Blog site crashed Saturday night last. I have spent two days trying to repair and resurrect the database but to no avail. The fault in the database was also present in my last backup ....so no luck there either.
It will be a long job re entering all the data but pages and posts are all lost. We have managed to retrieve most (we hope all) of the membership info.
The membership system will be up again in a few days and I will gradually re enter by hand all of the memberships. There is just over 2,600 so it will take a while.
Thanks for your patience.